Jan 15, 2013

GOLDEN GLOBES 2013

These are my favorite outfits from this years Golden Globe awards. I really enjoyed watching the show. I think Tina Fey and Amy Phoeler were perfect hosts!
I love Lena Dunham, she makes me proud to be a Girl! And Zac Posen dresses are always a good choice.


Megan Fox

Amanda Seyfried

Rosie Huntington- Whiteley

Nicole Richie

Anne Hathaway in Chanel. I'm already excited to see les Misérables

Kate Hudson

Jennifer Lopez

Jessica Alba

Michelle Dockery. Yes I'm obsessed with her and Downton Abbey!

Jen Garner

Lea Michele


Source: Zimbio.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I loved these two dresses, as well! You're making me want to do a Golden Globes post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Megan Fox and Jennifer Lopez's dresses :)

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete