Sep 19, 2012

This is a little recap of the Rebecca Minkoff show at NYFW because I loved her show so much. These are my favorite looks but I almost couldn't decide because I love all of her looks so much! And how amazing was the live music? I love fashion shows with live music, it takes it to a whole another level.
If you're a blogger and you like Rebecca Minkoff as much as I do klick here to win a $1500 shopping spree at rebeccaminkoff.com. And if you don't have a blog you can still win a $500 shopping spree just klick here.
looks like the perfect little white dress
I love patterned pants!
these tassels are amazing
who wouldn't want a floral west??
perfect blue color and perfect jacket

And what I'm really dreaming about is to have one of those cute little RM bags, I would die for these!

Source for the pictures: bloglovin & google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment